MFI M4 Navy Seal Marked Style Fake Silencer (Universal)
Can be used to HIDE some of the barrel or EXTEND the barrel length.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN THE USA.
This Version of the MFI M4 Fake Silencer is Marked / Laser Engraved with the Navy Seal Logo.
- HIDE YOUR BARREL: Hide / Cover some or all of the barrel.
- EXTEND YOUR BARREL: Extend Barrel Length to legal 16".
The above photo shows an AR15 with a 10.5" barreled upper (not legal).
- Is the M4 Outer Body of the fake silencer which will slide over "B" the full length M4 (6.325")adapter.
- Is the M4 full length (6.325") adapter which will screw on to the AR-15 upper and be permanently attached to give you a 16" legal barrel length.
The above photo shows a FN FS2000 with the M4 Barrel Shroud / Fake Silencer.
- Is a fade showing the M4 Outer Body slid over the existing barrel. You will see that without the adapter the fake silencer will NOT stay on.
- Is the Adapter for the FNH FS-2000. This adapter could be any length, but in this case it is just long enough to accommodate the M4 outer body. The adapter screws on to the existing barrel and the outer body slides over the adapter & the barrel and is held in place by set screws that make contact with the adapter and or the barrel.
- Is the end result... This same product and application can be used on AR15s, HK G3s, AK-47s, etc.
MFI has produced a legal version of the M4 Knights Armament Silencer (to meet current BATF specifications for a Fake Silencer / Non-Functional / Cosmetic Only ) here in the USA. MFI has been a Class II BAFT 07 Manufacturer + SOT & a DOD / Military Contractor so we have access to the real thing here to take measurements off of to assure as close a match as possible. The only areas where we deviate from the original in, is that the Depth of the holes are deeper to reduce weight and add a greater 3D effect and the lettering is changed slightly so as not to violate Knights Armament Intellectual Property Rights.
One Adapter is included in the price of the Fake Silencer. Click on the "Adapters" tab above for adapter choices.
This UNIVERSALITY is NOT Rocket Science. Everyone wants to make it more complex than it really is. Basically the MFI M4 and SOCOM Universal Fake Silencers consist of 3 parts:
- The Outer Body
- The Adapter
- Set Screws
SET SCREWS & THE ADAPTER SYSTEM: How this works is that no matter what your application is; you will receive the same outer body as you see in the above photos. All outer bodies have a 0.750" inch hole bored out from front to back. In this hole slides your barrel and or the adapter which has a slightly less than 0.750" inch outer diameter. The inner diameter at the end nearest the front site will have a thread in it to accommodate your specific weapon (if you have a threaded barrel). The inner diameter of the EXIT end for all adapters is 1/2 inch. So this 1/2" exit hole basically necks down the larger 3/4 inch diameter of the OUTER BODY down to a more believable exit hole for a silencer. The 0.50" hole also accommodates any caliber up to .45 ACP for safe and effective firing. Both the outer body and adapter are finished in the same way to match 100% which give you a very clean finished look. All outer bodies have a total of 12 set screws in them that are arranged in a 3 separate cross / star patterns. This pattern allows you to perfectly center your barrel (important only on smaller diameter barrels like 1/2 or so). These set screws (depending on the application / adapter used) will make contact with either the adapter only (ON THREADED BARREL APPLICATIONS ONLY, if you want to screw on and off the fake silencer like a real one) or they with make contact the barrel and adapter (like on a POST-BAN assault weapon or smooth barrel of a bolt action sniper rifle.) A 5/64 allen key is required for installation.
- Patented Design.
- 100% Made in the USA!
- Designed for LIVE FIRE.
- The main body is made of 6061-T6 AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM.
- Precision CNC machined from billet.
- Lettering is INDEXABLE / ADJUSTABLE in position.
- Fits most weapons known to man (see list below).
- Maximum Outer Diameter: = 37.9mm or 1.495 inches.
- Maximum Inner Diameter: = 19.0mm or 0.751 inches.
- Maximum Length: = 162.2mm or 6.390 inches.
- Weight: 8.2 ounces! (No Adapter)
- Mil. Spec. Acid Etched (anti-glare)
- Mil. Spec. Anodized to give the unit a semi flat finish.
- Professionally Laser Engraved. Please note that this item is NOT endorsed in anyway by the U.S. Navy Seals nor was it ever actual property of the U.S. Government.
- Available UNMARKED so that you can have your engraver mark it any way you like.
- M16A2 + All Variants
- M4A1 + All Variants
- AR-15 / CAR AR15 + All Variants (Post or Pre)
- AK47 / AK-74 + All Variants (with threaded barrels)
- Bushmaster ACR
- PTR-91 & CITME
- HK 91 + All Variants of HK G3
- HK 33 + All Variants
- FN FAL
- FN P90
- FNH SCAR
- Beretta CX4 Storm
- Steyr AUG + All Variants
- SIG 556 Rifle & Pistol + All Variants
- SIG 522 Rifle & Pistol + All Variants
- Colt Umarex AR15 .22 LR / M4 Rifle & Pistol + All Variants
- S&W / Smith & Wesson AR 15 .223 & .22 LR Rifle & Pistol + All Variants
- IMI Galil ARM + All Variants
- Any pistol with a threaded barrel. (see note below) Note: Due to the weight of the M4 we do not recommend these for hand guns. Adding more than 7 ounces of weight to most hand gun barrels may not allow the gun to cycle completely. You should instead use the SOCOM MK23 style as these are 1/3 the weight of the M4 or SOCOM Universal.
The M4 & SOCOM Universal Fake Silencers both have a 0.750" hole that runs from end to end. They both use the same adapters. These adapters have an outer diameter of 0.745" and fit inside the outer bodies of the M4 & SOCOM Fake Silencers. It is the adapter that makes the jump between the outer body of the Fake Silencer and the barrel of the weapon. Adapters allow the correct spacing & thread to attach the Fake Silencer to your weapon. The M4 Fake Silencer Outer Bodies have 12 holes for set screws (3 sets of 4 screws in a cross pattern) that will make contact with either the adapter and or the barrel of your weapon. The Adapters have grooves cut around them where the set screws will make contact. The grooves in the adapter correspond with the placement of the set screws in the outer body. The grooves supply a channel that the set screws sit in for greater stability / less possible chance for slippage. Because the Outer Body of the Fake Silencer is held in place on the adapter by set screws, you can therefore adjust / index the laser engraving on the outer body 360 degrees for perfect alignment.
WHAT LENGTH ADAPTER DO YOU NEED?
EXTEND YOUR BARREL LENGTH:
- M4 Universal Fake Silencer has an OAL of 6.330", so a FULL LENGTH adapter for the M4 would be 6.330" long.
- SOCOM Universal Fake Silencer has an OAL of 7.650" , so a FULL LENGTH adapter for the SOCOM would be 6.330" long.
HIDE SOME OF THE BARREL:
First of all determine how much of the barrel that you want to hide and how much barrel you have available to hide. If you have 7.75" of exposed barrel & you want to hide 4.825" of your barrel then you will need a 1.5" long adapter. The math is simple… The total length of the M4 Universal Fake Silencer is 6.330" long. So the combined length of the area of the Exposed Barrel that you want to hide & the Adapter must equal 6.330". The reverse is also true… If you have only 4" of exposed barrel you can NOT use a 0.70", 1.5" or 2.25" long adapters as they will be too short. The end of the adapter MUST always be flush with the end of the exit hole of the Fake Silencer's Outer Body. Conversely if you use a SOCOM Full Length adapter (which is 7.650" long") in conjunction with the M4 outer body you will have 1.32" of the SOCOM's adapter sticking out the back end of the M4's can. So get your weapon and a ruler out BEFORE you place your order.
The adapters MUST be FLUSH with the Front End of the Fake Silencer's Outer Body.
Adapter or Barrel too short. WRONG! / INCORRECT FIT!
Adapter or Barrel too long. WRONG! / INCORRECT FIT!
Adapter or Barrel Flush / Even. CORRECT FIT!
- 1/2 X 36 Right Hand (9mm - AR15 / M16).
- 9/16 X 24 Right Hand (FN FAL Inch Pattern / MP5 / M1 Carbine / ).
- 9/16 X 24 Left Hand (FN FAL Metric Pattern / FN F2000 / FN M240 / FN M249 / MAG 58 ).
- 5/8 X 24 Right Hand (AR10).
- 0.575 X 40 TPI Right Hand (Glock 40 & 45 Cal. Barrels from FAC / Guns & Stuff).
- 0.578 X 24 TPI Right Hand.
- 0.578 X 28 TPI Right Hand (Glock 21 & 30 Lone Wolf Barrel 45 ACP, SIG P220 Combat Tactical 40 & 45 Cal.).
- 0.595 X 32 TPI Right Hand (Springfield M1A, M-14, Fulton Armory M14).
Metric Threads Decimal ( Pitch ):
- 8mm X 0.75 Pitch Right Hand. (Colt / Umarex USA AR15 in .22 cal. L.R.)
- 13mm X 1.0 Pitch Right Hand.
- 13mm X 1.0 Pitch Left Hand (Steyr AUG & Microtech MSAR STG556).
- 13.5mm X 1.0 Pitch Left Hand (HK USP 9mm SD / Tactical & SIG Sauer P226-R / Tactical).
- 14mm X 1.0 Pitch Right Hand.
- 14mm X 1.0 Pitch Left Hand (AK47 / AK-47).
- 14.5mm X 1.0 Pitch Left Hand (HK USP Tactical .40 Cal.).
- 15mm X 1.0 Pitch Right Hand (G3 / HK 91 / G33-55 / HK-93).
- 16mm X 1.0 Pitch Right Hand (HK SOCOM Mk. 23).
- 16mm X 1.0 Pitch Left Hand (HK USP Tactical .45 ACP).
If you do not see the thread you need on the list above just contact us for a quote for a Special Thread. We may already have it, but forgot to list it here.
This item is NOT RESTRICTED FOR DOMESTIC US SALES in any way and we offer DOMESTIC USA shipping to ANYONE. We ship to all 50 US States as well as all US Territories i.e. Guam & Puerto Rico. Sorry we can NOT ship to ANY APO address regardless of actual location.
This approval is AVAILABLE through MFI as we are an ITAR / Dept. of State Registrant with the Directorate of Defense and Trade Controls Office. We can obtain a US State Dept. Export License for you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on this issue.
IPR / Copyright
All images are the sole property of MFI LLC and are protected by copyright laws.
Most of our products are protected by Utility and or Design Patents.
MFI is a Registered Trademark.
We do NOT tolerate any violations of our Intellectual Property Rights.
- Rifle Accessories - AK 47 / AK-74 / AKM / AK74SU Krink
- Rifle Accessories - AR15 / M16 & AR10
- Rifle Accessories - Fake Silencer / Barrel Shroud
- Rifle Accessories - FN FAL & FNC
- Rifle Accessories - FNH F-2000 / FN FS 2000
- Rifle Accessories - HK 33 / HK 53
- Rifle Accessories - HK G3 / HK91
- Rifle Accessories - SIG 556 / 551-A1 / 552 / 522
- Rifle Accessories - Steyr AUG & MSAR STG-556
- Rifle Accessories - Umarex MP5 & GSG5
- Fake / Mock Silencers & Barrel Shrouds - M4 Style
- Rifle Accessories
- Fake / Mock Silencers & Barrel Shrouds
- Featured Items
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (4)
Reviewed by: Frank03/19/2012 10:45PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: MFIAP.COM
I am a master machinist and this product is better than I could have made for myself. Plus it has a WAY COOL logo and lettering that makes this look like the real thing. I also bought 4 other adapters to move this same item form my AR15 to my HK91... the adapters are differnt lengths and give me 4 very differant looks as they cover differnt amounts of the barrel.
THANKS MFI for the Great Product...
Reviewed by: Al07/08/2012 06:02PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: MFIAP.COM
I have to admit that when I first read about these on AR15.com I was skeptical, but it made sense as I really wanted to hide that stupid long barrel on my Colt M4 carbine. So I ordered both the NAVY SEAL and the BLANK versions, figuring I would keep the one I liked the most and just return the other one. HOLY MOLLIE! Just out of the box these were cool... then on the weapon it simply transformed it to a whole new look! I have to say that the machining is top quality and this is by far the nicest & coolest accessory I have ever bought for my AR. Now I see how they can fit on any weapon. So I ended up keeping both and I just sent my adapter back to trade for one for my FNC... With quality like this it is no wonder why MFI has such good press on the forums. I would have paid a lot more for this item, so I also feel like I got a great deal too. FREE SHIPPING & super fast turnaround time... I placed the order on Tuesday night and it was in my hands on Thursday?
AAAA++++ all the way!!!
Reviewed by: John07/18/2012 09:01PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 months
Purchased from: MFIAP.COM
The Umarex shroud that came on the gun is such a ho-hum attachment! No comarison to the MFI!
I get compliments every time I go to the range! I will steer as many people as I can to your company, what a quality item!
Reviewed by: Lee01/26/2013 03:15AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: MFIAP.COM
I ordered the fake suppressor for my S&W M&P15-22. I bought one of the first issues of this rifle, and it has an unthreded barrel. I always thought it looked a little plain. Rather than thread the barrel, and add a flash hider, I decided on your product.
It is a beautifully machined accessory, with a very distinctive look.
Thanks for obviously taking pride in the products you offer.
Lee in Boulder Colorado
You must login to post a review.